Download nowDirect download link (Windows) ]
NEW Katalon Studio – iOS and Android setup on macOS file addition to our website. This program has been tested for two weeks an it passed all beta and stress tests. Katalon Studio – iOS and Android setup on macOS has latest built in features and as a bonus we added some cool tricks that will be described in notes.txt file after installation.
Katalon Studio – iOS and Android setup on macOS has latest proxy and VPN support. Your IP address will be hidden from outside internet. 100% anonymity.
Katalon Studio – iOS and Android setup on macOS supports WINDOWS and MAC OS. as well some of the latest mobile platforms.
This tool is free from advertisement and hidden offers. No hidden agenda here, files are clean and easy to use. All out tools are open source.
Please follow instructions in file notes.txt after installation, there will be described all feature lists and how to use instruction.
In case you encounter some errors, please CONTACT US. We provide FREE SUPPORT.
---- --- --- ----
A quick guide to set up for iOS and Android on MacOS using Katalon Studio, a complete test automation tool, built on the top of Selenium and Appium. Katalon Studio helps you start automation testing on web on mobile with the least efforts and no costs.
Free download at www.katalon.com
Read full guideline
1. Setup Prerequisites
Katalon Studio requires latest installation of Appium, Node.js. Please setup as following steps:
– Install Homebrew from Terminal
– Install Carthage with Homebrew
– Install node and npm with Homebrew
– Install Appium with npm
Set Appium Directory to “/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium” in Katalon Preferences (from Katalon menu, go to Preferences ► Katalon ► Mobile).
You will need to install and configure Xcode in case of testing on iOS devices. Please set up Xcode as following:
– Open Xcode ► Preferences ► Accounts: Add developer’s Apple ID.
– Open Terminal at WebDriverAgent in Appium directory folder:❮…❯/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent and enter following command to initialize WebDriverAgent project.
– Open project WebDriverAgent.xcodeproj within folder WebDriverAgent in Xcode.
– Select target WebDriverAgentLib, in the Signing section, check Automatically manage signing and select the team.
– Then on the menu bar, select Product ► Build
– Repeat the last two steps for WebDriverAgentRunner
– Build WebDriverAgent to verify all above steps worked
– In case this dialog is displayed, select Always Allow.
– You should be able to see Listening on USB as the last line on build output.
2. Setup Devices
– Turn on the phone’s developer mode (go to Settings ► Developer options).
– Connect your Android Phone to your computer via a USB cable. Just confirm if prompted for accepting/trusting the phone.
– Connect your iOS Devices to your computer via a USB cable. Just confirm if prompted for accepting/trusting the phone.
– For iOS 8 and higher, you must enable the service UI automation on the device (connect the iOS device to Xcode) as following steps:
+ Plug in the iOS device
+ Open Xcode on Mac
+ Go to Settings on the iOS device ► Developer ► turn ON UIAutomation
– For iOS 6 and higher, on your iOS device, go to Settings ► Safari ► Advanced and enable Web Inspector
– To test an iOS native application file (.ipa or .app file), make sure the application file is already built and signed properly to deploy on the device. Follow these steps to check if an application file is already built and signed correctly:
+ Open Xcode and navigate to Window/Devices
+ Choose your device from the Devices list
Press the “+” button and choose you application file
+ If installed successfully, the application will appear in the Installed Apps section
3. Test Execution
– Launch Katalon Studio
– Open a test project
– Open a test case or test suite
– Select the option to execute with iOS device from the Run button of the main toolbar
– Select your device from the Android Devices list. Click OK.
If you don’t see any device in the list, check to see if the developer option of the phone is turned on (see Setup Devices), then try to reconnect the device again until you are prompted for accepting/trusting the computer, and make sure you accept it.
Well done! You know how to setup for Mobile testing in MacOS with Katalon Studio.
For further instructions and help, please refer to Katalon User Guide at or Katalon Forum at
Explore more useful guides from Katalon Studio
1. Getting Started with Katalon Studio:
2. Android setup on Windows
3. Create test case using Record & Playback:
4. Create test case using Script mode:
5. Create test case using Manual mode
Katalon Studio – iOS and Android setup on macOS
How to install:
– Download, extract and run .exe file,
(If your antivirus blocking file, pause it or disable it for some time.)
– Choose destination folder
How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.
Don’t forget to read instructions after installation.
Enjoy Katalon Studio – iOS and Android setup on macOS.
All files are uploaded by users like you, we can’t guarantee that Katalon Studio – iOS and Android setup on macOS are up to date.
We are not responsible for any illegal actions you do with theses files. Download and use Katalon Studio – iOS and Android setup on macOS on your own responsibility.
Download nowDirect download link (Windows) ]